Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Radiant Rhinestones Outfit

  1. #1
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    I'm guessing that the only place that might have these is ebay. Is that my last resort?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 05, 2006 07:39 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep - they are no longer in stores.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it is retired. It was the Holiday LE outfit for 2003. I got mine last year on ebay, as I missed it when it was available from AG.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man! I just checked ebay for you, T. Lynn, and the BINs are around $75 and up! [img]eek.gif[/img] There's one at $14.99 with 5 days to go but I bet it gets up there. Don't worry I'm not gonna bid! Beautiful outfit but if I spend that much I think I'd get Molly's Victory Dress. Not that I'd spend that much on either but if $75 just floated down into my hands from nowhere, LOL! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got one from ebay. Sometimes, you can get lucky if you look for Holiday 2003 instead of the name-thats how I got mine for about 30! (Complete)

    I can't wait until mine comes. It is a beautiful outfit.

    -Jordyn

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pixterzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I have one, but can't part from it yet! I would love to one day sell it to a fellow hostboard member though! Good luck getting one!

  7. #7
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for everyones help. If anyone does have one to sell, please contact me. Thanks again and I'll keep checking ebay in the meantime.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member eet00789's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2006
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I Love this outfit and when I called in the middle of December (in 2003) the lady said they had sold out of it earlier that day!!! I was hearbroken but am also to stubbern to pay the ebay price for it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The key is not to buy holiday outfits this time of year. Wait until after the holidays, spring or summer would be best.

  10. #10
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks. I didn't really need it for the holidays, I just love the outfit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •